https://whangareikitchens.nz/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/logo.png 0 0 NEK Accounts https://whangareikitchens.nz/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/logo.png NEK Accounts2021-03-11 16:15:392021-03-11 16:15:40A Heat, Scratch & Stain Resistant Benchtop? YES PLEASE!
A Heat, Scratch & Stain Resistant Benchtop? YES PLEASE!
Are you on the hunt for a heat resistant, stain resistant and highly scratch resistant benchtop? Well, look no further! We have just the perfect thing for you… read on!
Dekton is offered in an array of sizes so is totally custom to your design and style needs and wants which they also arrive in large slabs to cover the space needed minimizing joins as much as possible.
With this many benefits, you’ll be in love with Dekton and won’t regret specifying if for your new kitchen
- High UV Resistance – Dekton is highly resistant to UV rays and has superior colour fastness so it doesn’t fade over time, making it the perfect choice for both interior and exterior applications.
- High Scratch Resistance – Dekton is a highly scratch-resistant material. Utensils will not scratch it. However, we do recommend that chopping boards are used to ensure the upkeep of your benchtop.
- Stain Resistance – Kids spilt some raspberry juice, or you’ve nipped over the Tumeric? The new Dekton surface is highly resilient thanks to its low porosity, resisting accidental stains from domestic use as well as from chemical agents. Even tough stains such as wine, coffee, ink, and rust can be easily cleaned.
- High Resistance To Heat & Fire – Dekton withstands high temperatures without burning, scorching or cracking. Hot Pots and Appliances like Crock Pots can be placed directly on the surface with no worry of damage.
- Resistant To Abrasion – Dekton is even more resistant to abrasion than granite making it the ideal surface for commercial applications and high traffic areas such as flooring. While other surfaces show wear over time, Dekton’s finish will last for the life of the product and never needs to be re-surfaced or re-finished.
- Easier to Clean – Dekton is non-porous and never needs to be sealed. It naturally prevents liquids and gasses from penetrating the surface, making it a low maintenance surface that is easier to clean.