Cupboard doors and kitchen cabinets allow you to express your personality. They are perhaps the most noticeable design element in anyone’s kitchen.
Cabinets and cupboard doors made from melamine and thermoform plastic with a silicon coating and heat deflector strips are modern options, although Next Edition Kitchens will gladly make and install glass doors and fine woodwork.
Next Edition Kitchens love working with the team at Sage to help take your kitchen to the next level. Check out the vast range of options available below.
- Acrygloss for that sleek high shine finish
- Acrymatte gives a modern edge to any kitchen
- Invisedge- melamine with seamless laser edging
- Timbalook for that realistic look and feel of wood
- Lookcrete brings the concrete look inside
Dezignatek are one of our most popular suppliers of kitchen components. Have a play with the palates found on Dezignatek’s website below.
- A great range of Thermoform colour options
- Several acrylic colour options
- A range of strong melamine hues
As a standard Next Edition Kitchens ensure your drawers are ‘soft close’ (aka No Slam Drawers). We offer push-to touch fittings alongside either Enko or Archant handles and Blum fittings. We work closely with Universal Granite and Whangarei’s Northern Benchtops in delivering these fine touches.
Your kitchen options explained
Other popular options for your kitchen cabinets, cupboards and drawers include:
- Louvered horizontal wood slats work on cupboard doors, windows, and interior doors and show off the beauty of wood.
- Shaker-style cabinetry gets its name from the distinctive Shaker furniture style, which uses simple clean lines and emphasises utility. Shaker doors have a frame made from four pieces and a single flat centre panel for the fifth piece.
- Flat panel – the flat-panel cabinet door doesn’t have expensive details and is sleek and stylish. Its minimalist form and strong lines make it look modern and bold
- Inset doors – typical cabinet doors rest on the outside of the frame. Inset doors are designed and constructed with extremely precise measurements so that it nests inside the frame and opens and closes properly, even when the wood expands and contracts. Expect your inset doors to come with exposed hinges which bring an opportunity for a little bit more personality.