The cabinets and other aspects which kitchens can’t do without
When booking your Northland kitchen installation with Next Edition Kitchens, you’ll soon get to know that ours is a family business, not a franchise. Our staff work towards rigorous standards and never cut corners.
Ryan’s background has involved installing kitchens for major corporate and government clients, while Pippa’s background is about exact, precise fact-checking.
We don’t do copy-cat creations. It’s important to custom-create where possible.
Something which surprises many people is the range of complementary skills which must combine to create kitchens which are aesthetically impressive and functional as well.
Our team of cabinetmakers can design, build and deliver
- marine cabinetry
- shop fit-outs
- solid wood kitchen benches
- laser measurements
- 3d designs and plans
- project management for any building or kitchen project.
- Extraction fans and ventilation
- install any kitchen purchased from elsewhere
…and all of the above means Next Edition Kitchens Whangarei will either personally install or find a reliable expert to put in
- modern appliances
- waste disposal and InSinkErators
- flooring of any style, from tiles to hardwood to linoleum
- fittings including lift mechanisms, taps, hinges and drawers
- wine refrigerators
- granite countertops
- matte or glossy surfaces
- strip lighting
- utensil storage
- concealed lighting in joinery